Teacher's Day

Reflections:


1-Teacher's Day At Al Jarmak Secondary School.

At that day I feel very happy, the day began and the classes were ready to celebrate with me I start walked into my class with my geometrical tools (Ruler, set-square, compass, and protractor) in addition to my books. I became near the class suddenly a group of children stopped me and ask me about " If I correct the exams or not" then I entered my class with big shouting from my students "Happy Teacher's Day " and then a cute girl "Rand" said to me a letter about that day. She said that: "Though, various countries worldwide celebrate teacher's day on different dates in different ways, but in our country lebanon, we celebrate it on ninteenth march as festival with lots of excitment, joy and happiness.
For making this day special for teachers, students do so many efforts by creating various things like they offer greeting cards and gifts to their teacher, organize get together party, arrange erunion and in some places students become teacher for that day and teach students in small classes.
As we all know, that teachers are the backbone of country as they dedicate their whole life to make us educated and good human being. Wthout their efforts and hard work, we can't imagine us and our country as successful as it is right now. To give ou teachers a tribute and make them proud we celebrate Teacher's Day on ninteenth mach every year.
A good teacher is the person who is treated as most respected person in a student life due to his unconditional effort and support for shaping and making his academic career and future bright and successful. A good teacher plays an important role for making his student personally a good human being along with bringing his academic career into right direction.
 As we know that we can never pay a teache's favour that he hs given by making s educated person, responsible citizen of nation and a good human being in life but we can thank them by celebrating in such manner that they can feel proud on us. Thank you very much."
Finally I was cutting the cake and I was takng a photo with my children.

 

 

Comments

  1. Happy teacher's day dear Fatima. Wish someday you'll be a doctor of math in one of the universities and be a role model to your students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my colleague in the field of specialization and i know that a long way passed to get the certificate to be a teacher deserves by students.Happy teacher's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful experience! Such occasions are so special. You feel so happy when touch such a response from your students, revealing the positive impact you have left on them. You deserve it Fatima, happy teacher's day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Skillful Teacher

Mathematics Term Exam (Grade: Nine)

Mother's Day